Welcome to Jersey Jems!

Welcome to Jersey Jems!

Discover the hidden jems of New Jersey, this blog will show famous and unknown destinations of the garden state. Learn about places you have never been or new things about your favorite destinations! Even catch up on the latest New Jersey reality TV mayhem – right here on Jersey Jems!





Friday, June 25, 2010

Storybook Land


Storybook Land has been around forever – well at least as long as I can remember. It was my favorite place to go as a kid and one of my favorite places to revisit as an adult. Storybook Land is a small amusement park aimed towards young children (ages 5 and below) that brings classic stories and nursery rhymes to life.

The park is small, but great for young kids – they can conquer most of it and adults aren’t stuck there all day. There are plenty of rides, including bumper cars, trains, small roller coasters and a Ferris wheel. You can visit the shoe where the old lady and all her kids lived or find your way through Alice’s wonderland.

Storybook Land has created memories for South Jersey kids for over 50 years. I’m taking my 3 year old cousin when I return home for the 4th of July; I’m not sure who is more excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment